La Familia Brochure
La Familia offers several ways to catch up on credits.
1) During the school day: One of your periods during the school day can be for online credit recovery through Apex or Acellus. This allows you to take classes in subject we do not offer in-person.
2) After School: Currently we offer on-line credit recovery held on Zoom. From home, you can access courses to make up credits.
2) Saturday School: You may also do credit recovery on Saturdays. This is In-person, and it is also a way to improve your attendance as one day of Saturday school clears one of your absences on your record.
The tools below will help you as you attend classes and do credit recovery at La Fa. Please be sure to check out the links
Welcome to Parchment. Students have many pathways. Schools need to support them no matter where they are going. Parchment makes it simple. From one platform, administrators can securely send and receive student credentials like transcripts, transfer records, and college application documents in a few clicks.
Aeries is a tool for you to stay informed and engaged in your education. The student portal gives you access to:
- View your grades and transcript
- See your class schedule
- Monitor your attendance
- Communicate with your teachers
- and many more features!
If you feel unsafe or know someone who feels unsafe, please report it here. Sprigeo sends an email to an administrator with all of the details from your report. You can use Sprigeo to report:
- Safety threats, bullying, harassment or intimidation at school
- Safety threats, bullying, harassment or intimidation outside of school
- Cyberbullying; Facebook, Instagram, YouTube, etc.
- Fights, drugs, alcohol or weapons at school
- Friends who talk about hurting themselves